Barilla Blue Box Ziti Vegan & Non-GMO Pasta
Barilla Ziti pasta is an ever-popular tube-shaped pasta. The pasta gets its name from the word “zita,” or bride. In Naples, Ziti is the classic pasta served for weddings as the “zita’s pasta.” Barilla Ziti pasta are made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our ziti pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- ZITI PASTA: Ziti pasta, the ever-popular tube-shaped pasta, gets its name from the word “zita,” or bride; In Naples, Ziti is the classic pasta served for weddings
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair ziti pasta with fresh, light sauces like olive oil or a simple fresh tomato pasta sauce; Ziti pasta is also great for baked pasta casserole dishes
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Ziti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
SEMOLINA (WHEAT), DURUM WHEAT FLOUR. VITAMINS/MINERALS: VITAMIN B3 (NIACIN), IRON (FERROUS SULFATE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), FOLIC ACID.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives. Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More