Ben & Jerry's Non-GMO Cherry Garcia with Cherries & Fudge Flakes Ice Cream
Ben & Jerry's Cherry ice cream with cherries and fudge flakes. It's our tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia and his fans everywhere, and it all started with a piece of fan mail.
- Ben & Jerry's Cherry Ice Cream with Cherries & Fudge Flakes
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Our euphorically edible tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia & Grateful Dead fans everywhere, it’s the first ice cream named for a rock legend & the most famous of our fan-suggested flavors
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Cherries, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Color), Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More