Bush's Best Baked Beans with Onion
When hamburgers and hot dogs are on your table, it only makes sense that Bush’s Baked Beans go on the side. Our Onion Baked Beans recipe uses tender navy beans, slow-simmered with real bacon, fine brown sugar, a signature blend of spices and, of course, chopped onion for some flavorful flair. So whether you’re fixing up a summer cookout, a weeknight meal or anything in between, you can be sure you’ve got perfectly sweet beans to go along with every savory bite.
- Stock your pantry with 28 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Onion Baked Beans
- Bush’s Onion Baked Beans are tender navy beans and chopped onions slow-simmered with specially cured bacon, brown sugar and a signature blend of spices
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory hot dogs and hamburgers even tastier
- Gluten and cholesterol free and low fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of protein (8% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared White Beans, Water, Onions, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Bacon, Salt, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Spices), Modified Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Spices, Garlic Powder and Natural Flavor.
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More