Bush's Best Original Baked Beans
It's the bean that started it all! Back in 1969, Condon Bush decided to share his mother's secret recipe for baked beans with all of America. Tender navy beans are slow cooked with specially cured bacon, fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices. It's easy to see why it's enjoyed by millions every year! Looking for a delicious way to add protein, fiber and other essential nutrients to your family's meal? Try BUSH'S Original Baked Beans. They're naturally low-fat, gluten-free and have only 150 calories per 1/2 cup serving. We put our best into every can so you can put your best into every meal. It’s been the BUSH’S way for more than 100 years, and it’s the reason we’re proud to put our name on every label.
- There's Only One Original
- Tender navy beans are slow-cooked with specially cured bacon, fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices.
- Cooked and canned in USA, using only US and Canadian grown Navy Beans
- 7g (9%) of plant protein and 5g of fiber per serving
- 99% Fat Free - Good source of fiber (See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content)