Cheez-It Baked Snacks Hot and Spicy Cheese Crackers
Bring the heat to your snacking rotation with Cheez-It Hot & Spicy Baked Snack Crackers. Irresistibly cheesy, and loaded with a piquant blend of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and jalapeno, each delicious handful is packed with real cheese that's been perfectly aged for a full, bold flavor that hits your taste buds with every mouthful. Cheez-It Hot & Spicy Baked Snack Crackers are the perfect addition to school lunches, late-night snack packs, and any time you crave a blast of scrumptious, satisfying flavor.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers made with real cheese and a kick of spiciness
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste
- A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food
- Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go
- Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more
- Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Salt.Contains 2% or Less of Paprika, Dextrose, Yeast, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Diacetate, Green Pepper Sauce (Jalapeno Pepper, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Corn Starch), Dry Red Flavoring (Red Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Spices, Citric Acid, Vinegar Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Paprika Extract Color, Red Pepper, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More