Classic Bun Length Franks Hot Dog
Hot dogs are a beloved American food, and for good reason; they’re filling, they’re portable, and they take just minutes to make. Bar-S franks are made with top-quality meats that offer a delicious flavor people crave. No matter if you’re enjoying them as a quick meal for the kids, at a tail gate party before a game, or with friends at a summer grill out, they’re always welcome. You can even take your Bar-S franks to the next level with a Chicago-style dog, piled high in a bun with mustard, peppers, onions, pickle relish and a pickle spear, or keep it simple by microwaving your frank and dipping it in a favorite condiment. No matter where you enjoy them or how you top them, they’ll always be a go-to snack for the good times.
- Our Classic Bun Length hot dogs are made with the same formula as our well-loved Classic Franks; This twelve-ounce package contains 8 bun-length hot dogs
- Classic Bun Length Franks are fully cooked and made of chicken and pork, with quality meats; Whether you enjoy them plain or topped with chili and cheese to make a coney, you can always expect delicious flavor
- These franks contain 4g of protein per serving, making them a filling meal option that's ready in just minutes; So skip the fast food drive-thru and enjoy a protein-filled lunch instead
- Pigs in a blanket for a great option for a main dish at dinner; Use canned dinner or pretzel rolls and wrap each frank with a portion of uncooked dough; Follow baking instructions to get golden-brown coated dogs
- Each pack is vacuum sealed to preserve flavor and color, and to keep them fresh until you're ready to cook them; You can heat them up in the microwave, grill them, or boil them to your preference
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Pork, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Beef, Corn Syrup, Flavorings, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, Smoked Flavorings
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More