Cook's Brut White Champagne Sparkling Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Brut White Sparkling Wine features ripe aromas and flavors of apple and pear. A prosecco-style sparkling wine, this 750 mL bottle of wine is fruity and fresh. This medium-dry wine's aromas and flavors are balanced with toasty yeast notes and floral nuances. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of sparkling white wine
- California wine with aromas of apple and pear
- Medium-dry white wine is fruity and fresh with apple and pear flavors
- Fruity and fresh, medium-dry Prosecco-style sparkling wine
- This sparkling white wine is a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails