Crystal Light Decaf Lemon Iced Tea Naturally Flavored Powdered Drink Mix
Crystal Light Naturally Flavored Decaf Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix is a light and refreshing beverage you can enjoy at any time of day. With zero grams of sugar and 5 calories per serving, Crystal Light is a sweet alternative to juice and soda and has 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages (this product 5 calories, leading beverages 100 calories), so you don't have to choose between taste and calories. Its also made with real black tea for a refreshingly smooth taste. This 6 count canister comes with perfectly portioned pitcher packets to make 2 quarts or 1 pitcher of Crystal Light each, so there's plenty to share with family and friends. Simply mix one packet with 8 cups or 2 quarts of water, stir, and enjoy! All the flavor and only 5 calories per serving, just the way you like it.
- One 6 ct canister of Crystal Light Naturally Flavored Decaf Lemon Iced Tea Powdered Drink Mix
- Under 14 cents per glass; Crystal light powder drink mix pitcher packets deliver low calorie refreshment at a value
- Each Crystal Light pitcher pack makes 5 servings or one 2-quart pitcher of decaf lemon iced tea
- Delivers low calorie refreshment with real black tea and without caffeine
- 90 percent fewer calories than leading beverages; this product 5 calories, leading beverages 100 calories
- Combine the powdered iced tea drink mix with water
- Comes in pre-portioned pitcher packets for easy preparation without measuring
Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Decaffeinated Instant Tea , Aspartame , Corn Syrup Solids . Contains Less Than 2% Of : Magnesium Oxide , Acesulfame Potassium , Natural Flavor , Artificial Color , Red 40 , Yellow 5 , Soy Lecithin , Blue 1 . Phenylketonurics : Contains : Phenylalanine .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More