Daiya Cheddar Style Slices
With a smooth texture and slightly sharp taste, our dairy free Cheddar Style Slices can better any burger, sandwich or afternoon snack. They're new and improved with an updated recipe for an even better taste, texture and melt. Yep, these plant based cheese slices are so delicious, you can enjoy them all on their own. Mmm.
Our plant based cheese slices have a brand new look and an improved recipe! Now square in shape - they're delicious right out of the package for a vegan cheese tray or melted in grilled cheeze sandwich. With real-cheese flavor and texture, Daiya's vegan cheeses are SO smooth and creamy you'll never miss the old stuff.
- Our Daiya cheeze slices are free of most common allergens including dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, shellfish & fish, so you can indulge your dairy free cheese dreams without worry (or you know, side effects…).
- At Daiya we've been perfecting our plant based cheeses for years and we're delighted to say, we've nailed it. Get the melt and the delicious rich taste that you expect only to find in dairy-based cheese.
- We use only the finest plant-based ingredients in our vegan cheese - certified by Plant Based Foods Association. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives - nothing but natural goodness.
- Anything dairy can do, our dairy free cheese slices can do - vegan! Sky's the limit on your cheezy plant based creations.
- With American Style, Smoked Gouda Style, Cheddar Style, Mozzarella Style, Swiss Style and Provolone Style - Daiya has a delicious plant based cheese slice for all of your cheeze needs.
Filtered Water, Potato Starch, Coconut Oil, Expeller Pressed: Canola and/or Safflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vegan Natural Flavors, Salt, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Konjac Flour, Fruit and/or Vegetable Juice Color, Annatto Color, Yeast Extract, Vegan Enzyme, Vitamin B12.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More