DeLallo Hot Pepperoncini
DeLallo® Hot Pepperoncini Peppers are flaming-hot green chili peppers grown in Greece, pickled and packed in a tangy vinegar brine to preserve their crisp texture. They measure about two-inches long, come with the stem and have a green-yellow skin that is thin, and the flesh proves tangy and hot. The pepperoncini pepper can be used in so many tasty ways, either in dishes, on top of foods, on the side to enhance a plate, or even popped in your mouth straight from the jar. They are tangy, crunchy and very satisfying.
- THE DELALLO® DIFFERENCE: At DeLallo®, only the best pepperoncini peppers make the cut. We know, because each one is handpicked for quality by our farmers in Greece
- PACKED FRESH: Once picked and cleaned, our peppers are packed fresh and then cured using no heat in order to keep the crisp texture intact and the pepperoncini fresh tasting
- SO MANY WAYS TO USE: Pepperoncini peppers can be used in so many ways. Great for salads, on pizza, antipasti platters, pasta salads, sandwiches, slow cooked beef, nachos and dips
- DON’T THROW AWAY THE JUICE: Use the juice to make a spicy marinade, a tangy and hot barbecue sauce or even add it to a Bloody Mary
- KOSHER, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, VEGETARIAN
Pepperoncini, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Polysorbate 80, Sodium Bisulfite (Preservative), Oleoresin Capsicum, Fd&C Yellow #5
Contains Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...