Evoke Organic Athlete Fuel Museli
Our Athlete Fuel Organic Muesli is packed with almonds, cashews, raisins, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and whole grains to keep you moving. The nuts and seeds provided protein, amino acids and essential omega-3 fatty acids. We add just enough raisins so it tastes great but isn’t loaded with sugar. Whether it’s your afternoon yoga class or a shootout after overtime, we all exercise for different reasons, but need the right fuel to keep us going. At Evoke, we make the best muesli by finding the perfect convergence of nutrition and taste.
Ingredients: Organic Oats, Organic Raisins, Organic Almonds, Organic Golden Flaxseed, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Cashews.
- ORGANIC MUESLI CEREAL – USDA organic standard means that the ingredients integrate cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity. Better food for a better future
- NO ADDED SUGAR – Only 3g of sugar- just from the raisins.
- PROTEIN PACKED – 7g of Protein per serving. High quality plant-based protein from the nuts and seeds.
- PREPARE HOT OR COLD- Our muesli is a versatile that can be mixed cold with milk or yogurt or cooked hot like oatmeal.
- OVERNIGHT OATS/ BIRCHER MUESLI – Simply add your favorite milk, cover and place in the fridge overnight, and wake up to a hearty, cool and delicious breakfast – no morning prep required.
- VEGAN, KOSHER, NON-GMO
Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Raisins, Organic Almonds, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Cashews, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Rye Flakes
Contains Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More