Gran Patron Burdeos Anejo Tequila
Matured in barrels of a unique blend, American mountain oak and oaks from different regions of France. Aged for 12 months, then distilled once again and racked in hand-selected Bordeaux barrels, adding the distinct fruity flavors of the finest Bordeaux wines.
- A luxury añejo tequila finished in Bordeaux wine barrels
- Crafted in very limited quantities from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Twice distilled and aged in used American and new French oak barrels
- Finished in vintage Bordeaux wine barrels, imparting a dark amber color and a taste that´s velvety smooth with hints of vanilla and raisins
- Distilled at Hacienda Patrón in Jalisco, Mexico