Grey Goose Original Vodka
From field to bottle, our Cellar Master oversees a fully traceable process with no short-cuts and no compromises. We start with single-origin soft wheat from Picardie, ?the bread-basket of France?. It?s distilled only once, ensuring its extraordinary character shines through. All we add is spring water from our own well in Gensac-la-Pallue. The result is a naturally rich and full-bodied mouthfeel. A vodka you can taste. Finest French ingredients Made from just two ingredients, single-origin soft winter wheat from Picardie and natural spring water from Gensac-la-Pallue. 100% traceable from field to bottle Our Cellar Master, Fran?ois Thibault, oversees every step of a process designed to express the extraordinary character of our wheat. Naturally rich & full-bodied taste GREY GOOSE has a luxuriously smooth taste, whether sipped on the rocks or in a martini. This tequila is smooth and balanced. Its refreshing fruity nose exhibits tropical and apple notes with a healthy dose of salt and citrus. The palate is peppery with ripe fruit tones giving way to crisp citrus notes and a hint of vanilla.
- One 50 ml bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka
- A high quality hard liquor that allows you to effortlessly enjoy on any occasion when you want an exquisitely flavorful experience
- Combining the best ingredients from France, such as soft winter wheat and Gensac spring water to deliver a delicate and floral aroma
- 80 proof vodka that is distilled only once to preserve the integrity of the taste
- Extraordinary vodka with a sweet, round palette and a bold, toffee finish
- Gluten free vodka for those who have dietary restrictions but still want to enjoy a great taste
Ratings and Reviews
Gerbes Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1287)4(263)3(70)2(14)1(5)