Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise
Enjoy the deliciously light, creamy taste of light mayonnaise! With 100% cage-free eggs, 35 calories per tablespoon and 3.5g of fat per serving, Hellmann’s mayo light has less than half the fat and calories but all the rich, creamy flavor of Hellmann’s Real. And people really love its taste: Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise won a national blind taste test of leading brands among people with a preference. It’s so good most people can’t tell the difference versus regular mayonnaise. It is the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads.
- Hellmann's Light Mayo is made with real, simple ingredients like 100% certified cage-free eggs, 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil, and vinegar
- Mayonnaise with a good Source of Omega 3-ALA (contains 230mg ALA per serving, which is 14% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA)
- Gluten-free and certified kosher
- Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise
- Hellmann’s unique squeeze bottle, with clean lock cap and precision tip, lets you squeeze with ease, and gives you the control to get your mayonnaise exactly where you want it
- Enjoy the double-whisked, delicious creamy taste of Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise in a convenient squeeze pack
- Hellmann’s mayonnaise bottles and jars are now made from 100% recycled plastic
Water , Soybean Oil , Modified Food Starch ( Corn , Potato ) ** , Eggs , Sugar , Vinegar , Salt , Lemon Juice Concentrate , Sorbic Acid , ** and Calcium Disodium EDTA ( Used to protect quality ) , Natural Flavor , Extractives Of : Paprika , Vitamin E . Water , Soybean Oil , Olive Oil , Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks , Sugar , Modified Potato Starch , Vinegar , Salt , Lemon Juice Concentrate , Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA ( Used to protect quality ) , Natural Flavor , Paprika Oleoresin .
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More