If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil
If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil is made from 100% recycled aluminum. When other aluminum foil is produced, it requires high energy. When If You Care 100% Recycle Aluminum Foil is made, it uses only 5% of the energy required for regular aluminum foil. This makes If You Care 100% Recycle Aluminum Foil much more environmentally friendly.
- Aluminum saves fuel: Two pounds of aluminum goes a long way, creating more than 300 feet of household aluminum foil. Because of the lightness of the material, aluminum saves large quantities of transport energy.
- Where aluminum comes from: Aluminum is available in the earth's crust in many parts of the world as the mineral bauxite. The deposits are mostly found in shallow layers of the earth. If You Care Aluminum Foil has the added benefit of being 100% recycled.
- Aluminum and food storage: When used for food storage, aluminum has great food protection qualities. It preserves the nutritional value and the quality of food. It protects food against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria. At the same time, it also preserves taste, aroma, moisture, vitamins, and consistency.
- Disposal: Aluminum can be recycled; please recycle when you can.Cardboard package is biodegradable but should be recycled.
- 95% Less energy used
- Minimum waste
- No added chlorine
- No toxins
- Excellent food wrap
- Perform equal to traditional foil
Ratings and Reviews
Gerbes Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.27(11)5(7)4(2)3(1)2(0)1(1)