Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Breakfast Cereal Bars Original
Take the great taste that you and Tony the Tiger love on the go with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal bars. Based on the popularity of our Original cereal, we've packed our golden corn flakes and a sparkle of sweet frosting into the convenient shape of a perfectly portable bar. These tasty cereal bars make a GR-R-REAT breakfast item that kids can enjoy when they are craving Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, but don't have time to sit down with a bowl. Pack one to eat in the car or on the bus on the way to school. Perfect as a handheld lunch box or classroom snack. They're ideal treats to hand out to the team after sports games and practice. You'll want to stock up and keep a box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal bars for yourself and still have some to share.
- Enjoy the classic taste of a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes; Now in a convenient, grab-and-go bar
- Sweet sparks of frosting and golden corn flakes coming together to make your day GR-R-REAT
- Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal bars contain milk, soy and wheat ingredients
- Delicious with a glass of milk or without; Makes a tasty mid-morning snack, lunch box food, or anytime treat
- Includes One, 4.8-ounce box containing 6, 0.8-ounce cereal bars; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Cereal (Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Iodized Salt (Salt, Potassium Iodate), Reduced Iron), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm Kernel and Palm With TBHQ For Freshness), Fructose, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk.Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitol, Color Added, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Wheat Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More