Kraft Thick 'n Creamy Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese Thick n' Creamy is a convenient boxed dinner. Kids and adults love the delicious taste of macaroni with cheesy goodness. Our 7.25 ounce mac and cheese dinner includes macaroni pasta and thick n' creamy cheese sauce mix, so you just need milk and margarine or butter to make a tasty family favorite. Macaroni and cheese is a quick dinner kids love. With no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, and no artificial dyes, KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese is always a great family dinner choice. Preparing macaroni and cheese dinner is a breeze. Just boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes, drain the water and stir in the cheese mix, milk and margarine or butter. Add our macaroni and cheese to your back to school supplies list. Now you can have your KRAFT Mac and Cheese and eat it too.
- One 7.25 oz box of Kraft Thick'n Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- Add our macaroni and cheese dinner to your back to school supplies list
- Try our easy to make mac and cheese with your family's busy school schedule
- Kraft Thick'n Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Dinner is a convenient boxed dinner
- Box includes macaroni pasta and thick n' creamy cheese sauce mix
- Kraft Mac and cheese contains no artificial preservatives or flavors and no artificial dyes
- One box makes about 3 servings
Enriched Macaroni Product ( Wheat Flour , Niacin , Ferrous Sulfate [ Iron ] , Thiamin Mononitrate [ Vitamin B1 ] , Riboflavin [ Vitamin B2 ] , Folic Acid ) ; Cheese Sauce ( Whey , Modified Food Starch , Salt , Milkfat , Milk Protein Concentrate , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Sodium Phosphate , Calcium Carbonate , Cellulose Gel , Cellulose Gum , Citric Acid , Lactic Acid , Calcium Phosphate , with Paprika , Annatto and Turmeric Added For Color , Enzymes , Cheese Culture , Xanthan Gum ) .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More