Maker's Mark Bourbon Whisky
If you're looking for a smooth, sweet and easy-to-drink whisky, you've found it. Maker's Mark Classic Bourbon was carefully developed by sixth-generation distiller Bill Samuels Sr. to be just that. Still made to his unique recipe, this full-flavored bourbon is subtly woody with flavors of vanilla, caramel and fruit. It's easy to drink neat, and can pull its weight in a cocktail. Mix it with ginger ale and lime for an effortless long drink.
This one literally changed the way we think about bourbon, all because one man changed the way he thought about making it. Bill Samuels, Sr., wanted a whisky he would enjoy drinking. Never bitter or sharp, Maker's MarkÂ® is made with soft red winter wheat, instead of rye, for a one-of-a-kind, full-flavored bourbon that's approachably smooth. To ensure consistency, we still rotate every barrel by hand and age our bourbon to taste, not time. Just like Bill would have wanted. Once it's ready it's bottled at 90 proof, hand-dipped in our signature red wax. Just think of it as our seal of approval.
Since its establishment, Maker's Mark has continually impressed critics, winning double gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2020 and 2021.
- Carefully sourced red winter wheat gives Maker'sÂ® a unique sweetness
- Years of aging in new, seared American oak barrels adds tons of flavor
- Each bottle is still hand-dipped in our instantly recognizable red wax
- Every drop is crafted at Star Hill Farm, Loretto, Kentucky
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold
- Delicious in a glass by itself, over ice or in your favorite cocktail
Ratings and Reviews
Gerbes Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(213)4(11)3(0)2(0)1(3)