Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
Created by Bill Samuels, Sr. to be a bourbon that he would enjoy drinking himself, Maker’s Mark is smooth and approachable with an easy finish – a true contrast to hot, harsh whiskies that 'blow your ears off,' and a downright revolutionary idea at the time. Maker’s Mark is made slowly in small batches, in our National Historic Landmark distillery in Loretto, Kentucky. While it makes any cocktail better, a lot of folks still prefer it on its own, or over ice with a splash of water.
- The original handmade premium bourbon
- Soft red winter wheat makes our whisky full flavored, yet remarkably easy to drink
- Remarkably smooth and balanced, with notes of caramel and vanilla and a front-of-palate finish
- Made slowly in small batches at our historic distillery in Loretto, Kentucky
- Bill Samuels, Sr. used red winter wheat to create a better tasting bourbon for people who didn’t think they’d like bourbon
- Each bottle is hand dipped in our signature red wax
- Delicious in a glass by itself, over ice or in your favorite cocktail
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Gerbes Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(213)4(11)3(0)2(0)1(3)