McCafe Decaf Premium Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Before you set off to conquer the day, grab a cup of McCafé® Premium Roast Decaf — a simple, delicious, put-a-spring-in-your-step kind of coffee blend. This medium roast coffee blend is simply satisfying with a rich aroma, smooth body and clean finish. We start with 100% premium Arabica coffee beans, carefully harvested from the rich soils and mountainous regions of the foremost coffee-growing areas of the world. Then we expertly roast them in a temperature-controlled environment to bring out the best taste in every cup, every time. Once roasted, the beans are freshly ground and packaged in bags designed to keep air out and freshness in. For a delicious McCafé at home taste, use one to two tablespoons of ground coffee for every six ounces of water. To keep the good going, we use only 100% Responsibly Sourced coffee. That means we support a healthier planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities. This package contains light roast, caffeinated coffee from 100% Arabica bean.
- QUALITY: We start with premium Arabica beans, then expertly roast in a temperature-controlled environment to bring out the best taste, every time.
- QUANTITY: 12 oz of ground coffee
- ROAST: Medium Roast decaf coffee made with 100% Arabica beans, and certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: We use 100% Responsibly Sourced coffee to support a healthier planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities
- TASTE: Brew the deliciously familiar taste from McCafé into the comfort of your own home. This medium roast blend is simply satisfying with a rich aroma, smooth body and clean finish.
100% Arabica Coffee
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More