Mercola Vitamin K2 180 mg Capsules
Your arteries need to remain elastic and flexible in order to effectively transport blood and nutrients to all your cells and tissues. Researchers now realize much of that depends on your body’s balance of vitamins K2, D, and calcium. You want calcium to go to your bones and teeth, and not your arteries and organs. A protein called MGP (matrix Gla protein) is key for preventing the unwanted buildup of calcium in your arteries and requires vitamin K2 to function. Researchers have discovered that healthy arterial tissues contain up to 100 times more vitamin K2 than calcified arteries.*My Vitamin K2 supplies a nutritional dose of 180 mcg of a patented form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7®. This is the first and only clinical proven vitamin K2 for both bone and cardiovascular health.* Studies show MenaQ7®:
- Is the most bioavailable, bioactive, and longest-lasting form of vitamin K2
- Provides optimal vitamin K2 in your body to activate vitamin K2-dependent MGP*
- Helps reduce the calcification of arteries*
- Helps prevent age-related stiffening of arteries*
- Significantly improved vascular elasticity*
- Helps improve bone strength and mass*
- Supports muscle, nerve, and brain health*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7 [MK-7, from Chickpea])^, OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerol Monostearate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More