Morton® Clean and Protect® Plus Rust Defense® Water Softener Salt Pellets
Morton Clean and Protect Plus Rust Defense removes excess iron, giving you better tasting water and helping to reduce rust stains. For the many households that have hard water, it is a solution for softer water that provides many added benefits. When used, Morton Clean and Protect Plus Rust Defense is formulated to help prevent buildup in pipes and appliances, helping to extend their life and improve efficiency. In addition makes dishes easier to clean and leaves hair and skin feeling softer after washing and bathing. To continue to see the benefits of Morton Water Softener Salt Pellets, it is recommended that every other month you add between two and four new bags to your tank, depending on the number of people in your household. In order to make carrying and pouring our 40 lb. bags easier, this bag features a sturdy plastic handle with an easy-tear opening.
- Improves Water Taste: This premium salt helps to improve the taste of your water by removing excess iron
- Reduces Rust Stains: Helps prevent rust stains from forming on fixtures and clothing
- Extends Appliance Life: Helps to prevent buildup in your appliances and pipes, which extends their life and improves appliance efficiency
- Softer Feeling Skin and Hair: Helps to soften water to avoid the dryness to skin and hair that hard water can cause
- Less Buildup: Use Morton Water Softener Salt Pellets in your softener to decrease the buildup that hard water can leave inside your pipes and appliances that use water
- Easier Cleaning: Soft water leaves your glasses, dishes and faucets sparkling clean and virtually spot free, making cleaning a breeze
- Conveniently Designed: This 40 lb. bag features an easy-tear opening and sturdy plastic handle, making it easier to lift, open and pour
Ratings and Reviews
Gerbes Super Markets is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)