Nature Nate's® 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey Squeeze Pouch
Easy to pour and 100% pure, Nature Nate's raw and unfiltered honey is a natural sweetener that provides a tasty touch to any snack such as granola or yogurt. Our honey is raw, unfiltered, and straight from the hive, just as nature intended. With the exceptional taste and blend of Nature Nate's honey, our 14-ounce gluten-free honey pouch offers a sustainable and convenient packaging option with a quick dispensing, cap-down placement. No stickiness, no mess... Just dancing tastebuds!We comb the U.S. and partner with trusted beekeepers to get the best honey for our blends, which include clover, canola, wildflower, and tallow honey. In return, raw blended honey similar to ours has a more complex and nuanced flavor. Deep. Balanced. Sweet. You can tell the difference. We don't cook our honey at high temperatures. High heat just kills all the good stuff that makes honey so amazing. Instead, we gently warm the raw honey so we can handle it. We then strain the honey instead of filtering it, so we can keep all the good stuff and remove the bigger stuff.Our ultimate goal is to leave the world a little better than we found it by fostering happy hives and happy lives, giving of our time and resources from bees to beyond the bottle in communities of need.
- Nature Nate's 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey is straight from the hive, just how nature intended
- 16-ounce pouch offers sustainable and convenient no-drip packaging using less plastic
- OU Kosher certified, gluten free honey
- Easily add to granola, yogurt, coffee, and tea for natural sweetness
- Honey is non-perishable - if crystallization occurs, gently warm the honey to return to a liquid state
- Crafted for exceptional taste, granting us an award-winning flavor through ChefsBest
100% pure raw & unfiltered honey
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More