Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough brings big chocolate taste in a fun-sized treat! These mini chocolate chip cookies deliver all the flavor you love from Nestle Toll House but in a bite-sized portion. This refrigerated cookie dough makes 40 mini chocolate chip cookies which are great to eat as a snack, pack in a school lunch, or as an after-dinner dessert. This mini chocolate chip cookie dough is made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors for a ready to bake treat you can feel good about. This Nestle Toll House cookie dough is pre-scored, so you can easily break off the right amount for mini chocolate chip cookies that taste homemade and are ready in minutes. Keep this chocolate chip cookie dough refrigerated until the use by date on the package or freeze before the use by date on the package for up to 2 months until ready to enjoy.
- One 16.5 oz package of Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Makes 40 Nestle Toll House mini cookies with semi sweet chocolate chips
- This mini chocolate chip cookie dough is made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Refrigerated cookie dough makes it easy to break, bake, and enjoy delicious mini cookies
- Enjoy three Nestle Toll House mini chocolate chip cookies with a cup of nonfat milk for a delicious snack
- Pre-scored dough makes it easy to break apart for perfect mini cookies
- Our best tasting cookie ever; now softer and chewier, just like homemade
Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, High Oleic Canola Oil), Water, Eggs, 2% or Less of Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More