Olipop® Classic Root Beer Soda Can
OLIPOP® Classic Root Beer is our old-fashioned Root Beer melds just the right mix of classic bite and creamy sweetness with extracts of sweet birch, smooth vanilla-bean and real burdock root.OLIPOP® is a new kind of soda made with prebiotics, botanicals, and plant fiber for 9 grams of fiber and 3 grams of sugar. Our Classic Root Beer Soda is perfect for sipping at the office, by the pool, during your favorite movie, or anywhere else. Whether you’re at home or on the go, enjoy the delicious microbiome and digestive support of OLIPOP®!
Our thoughtfully crafted sodas are vegan, paleo, gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Plant-Powered Microbiome Approved. We work with a team of researchers with diverse expertise spanning digestive health and gut microbiome-supportive nutrition to improve our product. Life is too short not to enjoy it and too long to spoil it—we can have our sweet cravings without sacrificing our health. OLIPOP®: Where healthy meets delicious.
- A new kind of soda made with prebiotics, botanicals and plant fiber to support digestive health
- A modern take on a classic root beer soda (Try it with vanilla ice cream for a healthier root beer float!)
- Made with sweet birch extract, vanilla bean extract, and burdock root extract
- 9 grams of fiber and 2 grams of sugar per soda
- Vegan, paleo, gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Plant-Powered Microbiome Approved
Carbonated Water, Olismart (Cassava Root Fiber, Chicory Root Inulin, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Nopal Cactus (Extract), Marshmallow Root (Extract), Calendula Flower (Extract), Kudzu Root (Extract)), Cassava Root Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Root Beer Flavor, Lemon Juice, Burdock Root Stevia Leaf (Extract), Himalayan Pink Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sweet Birch (Extract).
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...