Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup
Panera Autumn Squash Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. This Panera soup cup is made with pumpkin and butternut squash, blended with ginger, warm spices and a hint of apple. Made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources, this cup of soup is gluten free and vegetarian.
- One 32 oz cup of Panera Autumn Squash Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Autumn Squash Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Combines pumpkin and butternut squash blended with ginger, warm spices and a hint of sweet apple
- Gluten free microwave soup cup made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Heat this gluten free soup in the microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
Pumpkin, Vegetable Stock (Water, Vegetable Base [Carrots, Celery, Onions, Tomato Paste, Corn Oil, Yeast Extract, Potato Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor]), Milk, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Brown Sugar, Butternut Squash, Heavy Cream, Contains 2% or Less of: Carrots, Onions, Butter (Cream, Salt), Apple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Ginger Puree, Honey, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Curry Powder (Spices, Turmeric, Onions), Nisin Preparations and Spices
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More