Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
Unlike frozen pizza crust, Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust dough is ready to bake. Just unroll pizza dough on a sheet pan, prebake for 8 minutes, then add your favorite toppings and finish baking according to package directions for delicious oven-fresh pizza with a golden brown crust. Looking for more dinner ideas? Try Pillsbury Pizza Crust in a variety of Pillsbury recipes, including classic crowd-pleasing appetizers and easy everyday favorites, to find a new way to make Pillsbury pizza dough any day of the week.
- Classic pizza crust makes a delicious base for all your favorite toppings
- Just unroll the crust, add your favorite toppings and bake until golden brown
- Made with no colors from artificial sources and no high fructose corn syrup
- Try the thin ready-made crust for variety on pizza night
- Box Tops for Education participating product
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Dextrose.Contains 2% or Less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Leavening (Glucono Delta-lactone, Baking Soda), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, and/or Cottonseed), Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More