Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni Pasta with Broccoli & Chicken Frozen Meal
Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni With Broccoli & Chicken delivers delicious Italian inspired flavors to satisfy your cravings in an easy to make microwave meal that's ready in minutes. This frozen dinner features rigatoni pasta, white meat chicken and broccoli in a Parmesan sauce. As an added bonus, this tasty and easy Italian style food has 16 grams of protein per serving. Pull back film over frozen pasta to vent, microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir and microwave for an additional 1 minute and 30 seconds. Each Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken frozen entree comes packaged in a 9 ounce microwaveable tray for easy meal preparation.
- One 9 oz. box of Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni With Broccoli & Chicken
- Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni With Broccoli & Chicken delivers delicious Italian style flavors
- Rigatoni pasta, broccoli and white meat chicken in a Parmesan sauce
- Each microwave dinner has 16 g. of protein per serving
- Includes a microwave tray for easy meal preparation
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir and microwave for an additional 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Store in the freezer
Cooked Enriched Pasta Product (Water, Enriched Pasta Product Semolina Wheat Flour, Niacin, 1r0n, Thiamine Mononitrate Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Carrageenan), Sauce (Water, Parmesan Cheese Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Romano Cheese from Cow's Milk [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Soybean Oil, Spice, Enzymes), Fully Cooked Roasted Chicken Breast (Chicken Breast Meat, Chicken Broth, Modified Food Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Carrageenan), Broccoli.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More