Snapple® Mango Tea
We paired the tropical flavor of mango and the most flavorful tea in the world (Snapple) to perform for your taste buds. Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea is made from the finest blend of black and green tea leaves and the sweet, exotic flavor of mangoes. Do yourself a flavor! Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea is all natural, gluten-free, made from black and green tea, and contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Even better, our 16oz and 20oz bottles are recyclable and made from 100% recycled plastic, excluding the cap and label. Snapple always brings the flavor. That's what we have been doing ever since we were a small brand created by three friends in the New York area. We started out by selling our apple juice to health clubs in 1973. Since then, we have expanded our flavor portfolio throughout the 80s into teas, fruit drinks, and lemonades. Snapple went national in the early 90s, and now you can find us in more than 30 flavors and in all 50 states across the country. And for an extra dose of fun, don't forget to check out our Snapple 'Real Facts' under our caps!
- FLAVOR: Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea is made from the sweet, exotic flavor of mangoes.
- SNAPPLE TEA: Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea is made from the finest blend of black and green tea leaves.
- QUALITY: Our teas, fruit drinks, and lemonades are always made from quality ingredients.
- ALL NATURAL: Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea is all natural, with no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- 100% RECYCLED: Our 16oz and 20oz bottles are recyclable and made from 100% recycled plastic (excludes cap and label).
- One 6-Pack of 16 Fluid Ounce Bottles
OUR REAL TEA STARTS WITH THE FINEST TEA LEAVES AND IS MADE FROM: FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, TEA, NATURAL FLAVORS.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More