Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce is bursting with distinct Asian flavor accents. This marinade and sauce is made from high quality ingredients including soy sauce, expeller pressed sesame oil, ginger, garlic, onion and toasted sesame seeds. This preservative-free sauce contains no high-fructose corn syrup. Try it as a marinade or dip for chicken, fish, pork or beef, or use it to whip up an easy sauce for quick dinners. It also tastes great as a savory sauce to liven up any meat, fish, tofu or vegetables. Whether you are grilling, baking, broiling or stir frying, with Soy Vay®, the meal ideas are endless and the taste is great.
- WEEKNIGHT MEAL: Add our award winning Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium Marinade & Sauce to your favorite homemade meal for an easy weeknight dinner with three delicious flavors - salty gingery and garlicky
- TERIYAKI MARINADE: Sesame seeds and hints of ginger add exotic teriyaki flavor that’s a delicious chicken marinade or steak marinade great for grilling baking or broiling
- SWEET SOY SAUCE: Made with quality ingredients this condiment has no artificial preservatives or high fructose corn syrup
- TERIYAKI SAUCE: Bursting with teriyaki flavor use as a dipping sauce cooking sauce simmer sauce or stir fry sauce perfect for veggies tofu poultry fish or noodles
- CERTIFIED KOSHER: Kosher certified and ready for your next get together, this low sodium teriyaki sauce is everything you've been searching for to add instant flavor to any meal
Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola), Onion*, Salt, Sesame Seeds, Garlic*, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water), Ginger*.
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More