Staub Cast Iron 5-qt Pumpkin Cocotte - Burnt Orange
Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.
Perfect for fall feasting, the new larger size 5 quart Pumpkin Cocotte is ideal for serving cold-weather soups and casseroles for a crowd.
Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Vivid three-step Majolica enameling imbues color with brilliance and depth. Will not chip, crack or rust
- Easy-to-grip handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France