Vitacost BCAAs Capsules
What are BCAAs (branched chain amino acids)?
Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are essential amino acids, meaning they must be obtained through diet or supplementation. The amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine possess a similar structure with a branched-chain structure and therefore are referred to as BCAAs.
How do BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) support health?
Helps promote muscle recovery from sports activities.*
- Maintains optimal performance during exercise.*
- Supports the liver under times of stressful function.*
- Supports muscle tissue from breakdown and maintains lean muscle mass.*
- When used in conjunction with high-intensity resistance training, BCAAs support healthy testosterone and cortisol levels*
Why chooseVitacost BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)?
- In capsule form, so they’re quickly and readily absorbed.
- Contain optimal levels of three essential branched chain amino acids.
- For best results, take before and during exercise and in between meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.