Vitacost Multi-Grain Rice Blend Non-GMO
- Non-GMO brown sprouted rice, wheat berries, bulgur, farro, spelt, pearled barley and buckwheat groats
- The perfect accompaniment to your favorite veggies or preferred protein
- 5 grams of protein + 4 grams of dietary fiber per ¼ cup serving
- No additives or preservatives
- No cholesterol
Tired of bland brown rice or the same old grains? Meet your new favorite side dish: a hearty blend of non-GMO rice and ancient grains that’s guaranteed to go perfectly with whatever you’re serving up for dinner!
Made with high-quality, non-GMO brown sprouted rice and an array of revered grains, including wheat berries, bulgur, farro, spelt, pearled barley and buckwheat groats, this blend offers a bevy of nutritional benefits you won’t find in plain rice dishes: 5 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber and 6% DV of iron per serving.
Combine 1 cup Vitacost® Multi-Grain Rice Blend, 2 cups water and a pinch of salt in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, immediately reduce heat to a simmer, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook until all liquid is absorbed and grains are tender. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Once cooked, there are many ways to enjoy this multi-grain side dish:
- Stuff acorn squash, peppers or mushrooms
- Top with meat, beans or another protein of your choice
- Combine with your favorite roasted or steamed veggies
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).