Vitacost ROOT2 Organic Certified Flax Oil
What is Flax oil?
- Flax Oil is a light, nutty-tasting oil that can be drizzled on vegetables, salads, pasta, rice, cereal and more—or, add it to yogurt or smoothies. It’s an ideal way to supplement your intake of essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- Flax oil, made from the seeds of the flax plant, is a natural source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) and plant lignans (a type of nutrient found in plants, nuts, whole grains and seeds). Plant lignans may enhance antioxidant protection.*
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Organic Certified Flax Oil?
- Maintains healthy platelets and prostaglandin function.*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Supports hormonal balance.*
ROOT2 Organic Certified Flax Oil is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature.
- Certified organic.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- BPA-free bottle
- Better value than other flax oil brands on the market.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Flax Seed Oil Unrefined Unfiltered Organic , Flax Seed Particulate Organic , Rosemary Extract Organic , Tocopherols Mixed Vitamin E , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Citric Acid
May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More