Vitacost Synergy Chlorella Super Green Food Mini Tablets
Chlorella is a type of freshwater, single-cell, microscopic algae widely used as a dietary supplement in Japan. Chlorella is a natural source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, unique plant pigments, carotenoids and protein.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Chlorella Super Green Food?
- Nurtures the intestines’ ability to capture and excrete environmental contaminants, especially when combined with a healthy, fiber-rich diet.*
- Supports antioxidant enzyme activity.*
- Maintains a healthy blood pressure already within the normal limits.*
- Promotes healthy iron and folate blood levels within the normal range in healthy people.*
- Supports healthy maternal micronutrient support during pregnancy.*
- When chlorella is ingested by a breastfeeding mother, the infant’s immune system health is nutritionally supported.*
Synergy Chlorella Super Green Food is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
Contains broken cell wall chlorella, specially processed so nutrients are highly bioavailable.
- Specially processed for easy absorption.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chlorella , Chlorophyll , Other Ingredients : Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium and Pharmaceutical Glaze .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More