What is Taurine?
Taurine is a sulfur-based amino acid. It’s found in the body in highest concentration in the heart, brain, retina and skeletal and smooth muscle. It’s considered a conditionally essential amino acid because it must be supplied to infants for normal retinal and brain development. Taurine synthesis occurs in the liver and the brain.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Taurine?
- Supports a healthy central nervous system and is neuroprotective*
- Helps stabilize cell membranes of the central nervous system*
- Acts as a membrane stabilizer*
- Supports antioxidant activity in the brain and heart*
- Supports natural regulation of calcium*
- Supports eye and blood vessel health*
Vitacost® Taurine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 1,000 mg of taurine per single-capsule serving
- Free form amino acid
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.