Vitacost Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg Capsules
Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water-soluble B vitamin that’s vital for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.* It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.*
Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme of the vitamin B12 analogs, which are essential for cell growth and replication.* Methylcobalamin is required for the formation of methionine from homocysteine.*
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health.*
- Supports the health of the central nervous system.*
- Improves daytime alertness and concentration.*
- Promotes optimal sleep.*
- Features high-potency vitamin B12.
- Supplies 5,000 mcg of vitamin B-12 per single-capsule serving.
- Contains 100 servings per bottle.