YORK Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties Snowflakes Candy Christmas Bag
The stockings were hung by the chimney and full to the brim with YORK dark chocolate peppermint patties candies — sounds like a delicious way to start your holiday celebrations. Fill stockings with handfuls of peppermint dark chocolate snowflakes or gift the entire bag to the candy lover in your family. These gluten-free and kosher YORK mints are scrumptious candy jar fillers throughout the whole season. Keep some in your pantry for the perfect midday snack or pack a few in your kids' lunchboxes. Pour this bag of YORK peppermint snowflakes onto the dessert table during your holiday get-togethers or bring a few sweets into the kitchen while baking your best desserts. Crumble them into your brownie mix or wrap your favorite cookie dough over a candy to create a minty new treat.
- Contains one (1) 16-ounce bag of YORK Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties Snowflakes Candy
- Help Santa fill stockings by the handful this season with dark chocolate covered mints shaped like snowflakes or pack these peppermint candies inside lunch boxes and purses for a midday treat
- Kosher, gluten-free dark chocolate covered YORK peppermint patties candies individually wrapped in festive red and green Christmas packaging
- Celebrate Thanksgiving and New Year's or birthdays and date nights with YORK peppermint candies
- Stock Christmas candy jars, pantry cabinets and holiday dessert tables with YORK snowflake-shaped mints to keep you and your guests in the festive spirit
- Bake your best Christmas desserts and edible crafts like brownies, cookies and bars with these refreshing dark chocolate mint candies
SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, CHOCOLATE, COCOA, INVERT SUGAR, MILK FAT, EGG WHITES, COCOA BUTTER, LECITHIN (SOY), OIL OF PEPPERMINT, PGPR, NATURAL FLAVOR.
May contain Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More