Air Fryer French Fries
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these homemade fries are as impressive tasting as the ones at your local burger joint.
Serves: 4Prep: 45 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed clean, peeled, if desired
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut potatoes into ¼” thick fries.
- Place cut potatoes into cool water, submerging completely. Let soak at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Remove potatoes from water. Place on clean kitchen towels or paper towels to remove excess water.
- Toss fries with olive oil. Arrange in single layer in air fryer basket. (If you need to cook fries in batches, keep cooked fries on baking sheet in oven at 250°F.)
- Cook about 12 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Toss fries 1 to 2 times during cooking process.
- Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate leftovers.