Brie Cups with Cranberry Chutney and Pistachios
Pop these cute little cups in the oven until they’re warm and melty...they’re ready in less than 30 minutes!
Serves: 15Prep: 20 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 1/4 cup Kroger® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (1.9 oz.) phyllo cups
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- Heat oven to 325°F. Cut brie into 15 cubes (1½”).
- In a small bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, garlic powder, pumpkin pie spice and cayenne.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a rimmed baking sheet. Place a cube of brie in each shell. Top brie with about ¼ teaspoon of cranberry chutney. Sprinkle with pistachios.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.