Cheese & Cracker Sandwiches
Let your little one’s imagination run wild with this fun DIY lunch, featuring cheese and cracker sandwiches!
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Ziploc® Bags
- 6 multi-grain crackers
- 2 slices Simple Truth™ Smoked Ham
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 Simple Truth Organic™ Strawberry Applesauce Pouch
- 1 pouch from Keebler® Variety Pack™
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Pistachios, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Place the crackers in a Ziploc bag. Slice ham and cheese into squares, then set each in a Ziploc bag. Place in a lunch box with ice.
- Add the applesauce pouch and a pack of Keebler snacks.
- Combine the pistachios and chocolate chips in a Ziploc bag and place in the lunch box.
- Send to school.
- Tip: Prepare this meal ahead of time and place in the refrigerator for a simple morning routine.