Gluten-Free No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Crushed gluten-free sandwich cookies make the perfect crust for this centerpiece-worthy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake.
Serves: 12Prep: 8 hours 25 minutesTotal: 8 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Simple Truth™ Gluten-Free Vanilla or Chocolate Flavored Sandwich Cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream for serving, if desired
- In food processor, process cookies until fine crumbs form. Drizzle in butter; pulse to combine.
- Press crumbs into bottom and about 1” up the sides of 9” springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture. Transfer to prepared crust.
- Cover. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- To serve, slice and top with additional whipped cream, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.