Instant Pot® Jambalaya
Classic jambalaya flavors come together fast with minimal clean up using the Instant Pot®.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 14 ounces smoked sausage, cut into 1/2" slices.
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain white rice
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound raw shrimp (around 21-25 shrimp), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Cajun Seasoning
- Select Instant Pot® SAUTE function; heat oil. Add sausage; cook 1-3 minutes until sausage is lightly browned. Add rice; cook about 1 minute until lightly toasted. Add peppers, tomatoes, shrimp, water and Cajun seasoning; stir to combine. Twist lid to seal.
- Select MANUAL function and set timer for 4 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Carefully quick release any remaining pressure.
- Refrigerate leftovers.