Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Rice Pudding
Pumpkin spice plus creamy rice—how very nice! A simple, pleasing dessert or breakfast, this sweet creation is a creative way to enjoy everyone’s favorite fall flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 1 minuteCook: 20 minutesTotal: 21 minutes
- 1 cup Arborio Rice, rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth™ Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Simple Truth™ Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- In programmable pressure cooker, combine rice, milk, water, maple syrup and salt.
- Natural release for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Fluff rice with fork; add cream, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir until mixed; adjust seasonings as desired and serve.