Lemon Pie Milkshake
This bright, creamy milkshake is filled with refreshing flavor…the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 3⁄4 boxes instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon curd
- 8 double-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, crushed
- Into a blender, add ice cream, pudding mix and milk. Blend until smooth, then pour into glasses.
- Stir lemon curd into each milkshake and top with crushed cookies.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.