Loaded Mini Hotdogs with Teaspoon Topping Bar
From traditional favorites such as relish, onions and cheddar cheese, to more creative toppings like caramelized onions, BBQ sauce, and blue cheese, this hotdog topping bar is loads of fun for everyone.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package hot dogs, cut into thirds
- 1 package hotdog buns, cut into thirds
- Butter, as needed
- Canned chili
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Italian cheese
- Shredded colby jack cheese
- Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Crispy bacon, diced
- BBQ sauce
- White onion, diced or caramelized
- 1 12 pack of Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla
- Butterfly hotdog pieces by cutting lengthwise so they lay flat, ensuring to not cut all the way through.
- In nonstick pan over medium heat, sauté hotdog pieces in butter. Once crispy, transfer to plate.
- In same pan, toast buns.
- In separate bowls, arrange remaining ingredients. Let guests have fun mixing and matching their favorite toppings. Serve with an ice-cold Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla.