Matzo Truffle Tart
Add a little tropical flavor to chocolate ganache with sweet coconut cream! Matzo crust gives this tart a delicious crunch.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 2 hours 40 minutesTotal: 2 hours 55 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 cups matzo meal
- 1⁄4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 7 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, plus 2 Tbsp., divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened canned coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix matzo crumbs, sugar and 7 tablespoons melted coconut oil until blended. Press on the bottom and up the sides of an 11” tart pan. Bake for 7-9 minutes until lightly browned and set. Cool 10 minutes.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream over medium heat until almost boiling. Pour over chocolate, stirring gently until fully combined. Pour mixture in prepared crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: Make this dish Passover-approved by using kosher ingredients.