Mezze Veggie and Dip Platter
A duo of dips – including homemade hummus and ranch dressing – are served with colorful veggies in this heathy snack spread.
Serves: 12Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (32 oz.) chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, strained
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- Ranch dressing
- Broccoli florets
- Cauliflower florets
- Baby carrots
- Baby bell peppers
- Sugar snap peas
- Cucumber, sliced
- Naan bread
- Pita chips
- In food processor, combine chickpeas, tahini paste, marinated tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice and roasted garlic; blend to combine.
- To serve, arrange ingredients in your favorite serving dishes or on wooden cutting boards.